How to increase the WiFi signal in laptops ?



A few days ago I bought a Notebook Toshiba with which I was quite happy because it was my first notebook, but after the hours I started having problems with the wireless connection with it. I really do not know what the problem was causing these cuts, at first I thought it was problem with my Router Wi-Fi, but luckily it was not, as the other wireless devices worked perfectly, therefore I assumed the problem was My Notebook and indeed it did.
The problem itself was not a problem ... if not the sign of the Notebook was very low, it seems some laptops have that factory settings so that the battery is not consumed as fast, but actually this is not a solution, but more of a problem.

 How to increase the WiFi signal?
Finally the solution is easier than the problem and then we will explain the steps to solve it:
1 - Click the Start button and therefore in control panel.
2 - Right click icon above the "Network Connections" and properties
3 - Configuration
4 - Advanced
5 - You will find the options "Transmit Power Management and Power"
6 - You will put the bars at full power
7 - Save the changes and restart the computer.
In your next wireless connections you can see how they do not cut or failures




Share your views...

0 Respones to "How to increase the WiFi signal in laptops ?"

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

© 2010 Internet Freakz All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info