Appeal to women in the nightlife - The 3 best conversation entrances



In almost all cases it had nothing to do with this, that the woman was actually a silly bitch, but because of the time she has developed strategies in the course about men, they wanted the address from which they went out that they annoy you, or really bad dress would get bored - that is, where the advance has been lacking in confidence - quickly and effectively as possible to get rid of.
I specifically World people speaking found a way for which there ANY possible that all women be happy to respond very fast ... that almost all have confidence enough in advance to let you talk to yourself!
And with almost all the women I mean almost 100%.
Move a step closer...
I apologize and ask if I may ask a question. So easy!
Of course, while I smile, I cared for, well dressed and talk nice and friendly. These points are essential.
It is also the first and last time that I was the temptation for permission to contact me during or apologize for anything.
When addressing women seducing and it is possible, inter alias to ensure that you lead. You are the man, you are dominant.
can "please not" I Can your cell phone number, have meetings in front of you once again I call to ask but you say, "Give me your number so I can call meeting again in front of you!"
You do not say "Shall we over there in the cafe? Do you feel like? "But you say:" We go over there in the cafe. Come on! "
Women love when you lead when you are dominant. But please do not confuse "being dominant with dominant do not want.
Run because you are the man, but you force your will on the wife! This is a fundamental difference!
The "Excuse me, may I just ask you something?" at the beginning, used only once to that in the World people-speaking enough confidence in front of seducing women based.
Next, I use almost always review questions, with topics to which women are really addicted me. This creates, among other things; I trust that I do not get bored.
Here, I much interested in the answers as much more the fact that I have the women on the basis of their answers may drag a little ... in a playful way.
Women love that is if the man is always a little "cooler" is small. 
Men, women do not take 100% seriously and they play a little "fork" to take effect, automatically very attractive.
In particular, the nightlife is very important. When night a woman seriously in and they do not take a little on the arm, then you end up in most cases in the dreaded "friend zone".
This is not about the way that you insult the woman, or even hurt Sun It is simply gave a playful teasing. That's to be his little sister to pull out a little.
And here they are...

Appeal to women in the nightlife - Probably the best 3 entrances conversation

1) Drunk says I love you
You: Sorry, I may just ask you something?
Woman: Yes, what's it going?
You: We just had a discussion and I think I need some female opinion.
Woman: Yes?
You: Did you count it when they say someone that you love him even though you drank what?
Woman: Yes.
You: Really? O, shake you head and smile as if it were a mega-dork. I see it differently. Especially when you are drunk they say but a lot of nonsense. My God has to teach you because no one taught? (Shaking his head and smiles with you).
Alternatively, if the woman says no:
Woman: Yes.
You: Really? O, shake you head and smile as if it were a mega-dork. I see it differently. Especially when you're drunk you always tell the truth. If one has no one taught you, then, that little children and drunks always speak the truth? (Shaking his head and smile this time.)
2) You are attractive?
You: Sorry, I may just ask you something?
Woman: Yes, what's it going?
You: We just had a discussion and I think I need some female opinion.
Woman: Yes?
You: Did you want attractiveness?
Woman: Yes / No
You: The sister of my friend, it is seven years old, has such a huge poster in her room. Not a regular poster but really huge. If it wakes up the first thing she sees in larger sizes. But the guy's already old as the hills. That scares me.
Woman: Say something...
You: I bet you're into older men ;-) I have it exactly as seen previously by name your eyes have shone, too ;-)
3) Expensive Clothes
You: Sorry, I may just ask you something?
Woman: Yes, what's it going?
You: We just had a discussion and I think I need some female opinion.
Woman: Yes?
You: A colleague of ours has recently bought a shirt for 400 €. Women find a guy who spends 400 euros for a shirt now totally cool, because it is so loose with the cash deal, or rather completely uncool, because it's almost throwing money out the window?
Woman: Say something...
You: I bet you're into men with lots of money ... and secret you dream of being the mistress -> Most men make the mistake that if they have addressed a woman, just trying to connect. This can work to seduce the woman, but is in most cases doomed to failure.
Most men begin to immediately to questions about where they came from, how it is, what she does, she unconsciously mirror their body language, give her something to drink like that make her boring compliments and vote all agree with what she says.
In most cases, the direct route to her best male friend to be, in other words: "Your friend with penis."
The point is if you from the outset to connect directly, then you do with it sexual tension between man and woman destroy any.
As I said already: Women love it when the man is always a little "cooler".
And please never forget: the whole should be fun. Them and also the wife!
You have done everything right, if the woman laughs, smiles at you, you touched (hands off the goods lady. I'm not that easy to have), you playfully on the shoulder skin.
Their facial expressions and your emphasis may be because NO doubt that you OBVIOUSLY innocent fun make one with the woman.
The whole thing must be so to come across almost as one would scold his little sister a bit and take on his arm ... in a playful way. 




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Appeal to women in the nightlife - The 3 best conversation entrances"

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

© 2010 Internet Freakz All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info